- 54" tall extended (53.75 to platform), 24.25" folded. Lowest height 22".
- Just tall enough for most users 5'8" and shorter, especially with a gimbal head (add about 8" for viewfinder height). Of course, its fine for anyone shooting from a seated or prone position, or that is not concerned about extreme height.
- 100% carbon legs, designed for ultimate strength. NO FILLER
- Tremendous load capacity of over 25kg
- 3K Carbon Weave
- Foam leg covers (3 legs)
- 3 Leg sections for maximum stiffness. 36mm top-tube diameter.
- Aluminum leg collars for strength and fail-proof use. Somewhat different design than the Algonquin, utilizing different grip pattern and O-rings for noise reduction when closing legs.
- Solid billet machined top-platform, not crumbly cast aluminum.
- Stainless Steel spike feet (non-removable)
- Rubber tip covers (pull on/off). Easily replaceable.
- Flat top mount (no wiggly center column) - with 3/8"-16 mounting thread.
- Includes 3x 1/4" set screws for securing accessories or ballheads.
- Capable of being used virtually flat to the ground.
- ***Specifications are subject to change